What is hand hair removal? is it safe? Information you need to know
Hand hair removal helps you improve your body's weaknesses and shine more confidently with yourself
What is hand hair removal?
Hair removal is a beauty product chosen by many women with the desire to improve their appearance to help them be more confident in themselves. This form of beauty is done with the complete removal of hair from the root, limiting the process of hair regrowth.
You may also be interested for Beautycare Tips: click here
Hand hair removal is a beauty method that is considered a lifesaver for girls with hairy arms. You can refer to and use this method in large and reputable beauty addresses to help you more effectively.
Should I remove my arm hair?
The perfect look is always a dream for many girls, many girls decide to use the intervention of hand hair removal methods. So should I remove my arm hair? While arm hair is still very necessary to regulate body temperature, helping the body adapt to many different weather conditions.
You choose the method of hand hair removal because the hair is too fast and dense, making it difficult for you to wear short-sleeved clothes or two-piece skirts. So, should I remove my arm hair? This will depend on the needs and condition of your hair is too much or not, there will be no specific rules on how to use hair removal methods.
How to safely remove hand hair
Some safe hand hair removal methods have long-term effectiveness and are safe for the operator. You can refer to the hair removal methods below to find the best service for you.
Electrolysis is the newest and innovatively developed hair removal method that is highly effective for the operator. The doctor will use a specialized needle, put the appropriate short-wave radio frequency into the area to be removed, and then remove the arm hair with tweezers or tongs.
The electrolysis method needs to be done many times because the hair on the arm often grows back and does not completely remove the hair follicle cells in one go. On average, 5-10 times of electrolysis should be performed to bring the best effect. The hair regrowth time of this method is relatively low, thin and redundant, helping you to be more confident with your body. The cost for this process will depend on many factors: the facility performed, the actual hair condition of the customer… you can directly contact the address for advice and support.
Laser hair removal method
Laser hair removal is the safest way to remove hair that is loved by customers and recommended by leading experts. The method of using lasers on the same arm to remove hair helps customers to change their appearance and be more confident in themselves.
Laser hair removal treatment also lasts from 6-10 sessions with reasonable cost. After the first use session, it is possible to remove 15-20% of the available hair at the same time, preventing the ingrown of hair. other hairs. If you choose this method, you need to avoid using tanning beds and limit exposure to the sun, if you must, you should use sunscreen to prevent direct sunlight on the skin, reducing the effectiveness of the method. France.
Hair removal cream
Hair removal cream is also one of the safe and timely ways of hair removal for those of you who have an unexpected situation, need to remove hairs to confidently dress up. Using a hair removal cream also saves you time traveling to beauty salons, you just need to buy a specialized and suitable hair removal cream that can be done at home and done by yourself.
The weakness of this method is that it is not possible to completely remove the hairs, but only temporarily. You can also experience ineffective use if your skin is not suitable for the cream, so choose products that are suitable, safe and effective.
Is permanent hair removal safe?
Permanent hand hair removal is a relatively safe beauty method. But there will also be side effects, you can refer to the following:
- There may be a stinging sensation, redness or irritation in the skin of the hands during hair removal.
- In some cases, it can lead to infection or leave scars in the damaged skin.
- Hair removal still causes a burning sensation for customers.
- You may develop an allergic reaction to the ingredients in the hair removal cream.
How much does permanent hair removal cost?
The cost of hand hair removal methods will depend on many factors, such as:
- Executing facilities, each facility has a different cost for hair removal methods.
- Implementation method: the method you choose will also determine the cost that you have to spend.
- Performed by staff: Usually in large facilities, if performed by the leader or head of the facility, the price will be higher than that of ordinary specialists.
- Your actual condition (hair growth, skin condition, etc.)
On average, the electrolysis method has a price ranging from 2-3 million, the laser method has a price ranging from 1-2 million and the hair removal cream depends on the type you use. To know exactly how much does permanent hand hair removal cost, you can directly contact the beauty facilities to receive advice and quotes.
Notes when using hand hair removal method
Hand hair removal is definitely an effective beauty method and is chosen by many people. To get the expected results, please refer to the notes below.
- Do not exercise too hard: After performing a safe way to remove hair from your hands, you should limit vigorous exercise because then the skin on your arms becomes sensitive. recovery process.
- Abstain from water for 3-4 hours after hair removal.
- Limit hot baths within the first 48 hours, because hot water will easily cause injury
- Do not use shower gel, skin care products in the first 2 days after hand hair removal.
- Limit exposure to the sun.
- Add good foods to the body, drink enough water to speed up the recovery process.
Hand hair removal is a form of beauty that many people love to help you gain more confidence in your appearance. The above article has provided some useful information, hoping to help you choose the right beauty method.more
Comments are closed.